Posted on: December 16, 2022, 01:40h. 

Final up to date on: December 16, 2022, 02:31h.

Poker professional Alan Keating’s very first win on the Hustler On line casino Reside livestream included what Poker Information is looking, “The largest pot in US livestream poker historical past.” He scooped up $1.158M money in heads-up motion towards the participant recognized solely as “Handz”  throughout a session on Thursday night time in Gardena, Calif.

Alan Keating, left, agonizes over his subsequent transfer towards fellow poker professional Handz earlier than he scoops up a report $1.2M livestream pot on Thursday on the ‘Hustler On line casino Reside’ stream. (Picture: World Poker Tour)
Although Keating completed the session up greater than $500K, he spent most of a post-victory interview criticizing his personal play.
I feel I’ve bought to vary how I begin as a result of I’m discovering myself in these holes,” he informed Hustler On line casino Reside. “It’s form of enjoyable getting your manner out, but it surely’s a difficult strategy to play.”
Keating, recognized primarily for his World Sequence of Poker participation, doesn’t appear to benefit from the limelight a lot. He retains a good lid on the main points of his private life. About all that’s recognized about him is that he hails from Bloomfield Hills, Mich., and is value about $3 million.
The Report Hand
In a $200/$400/$800/$1,600 No-Restrict Maintain’em recreation, “Handz” raised to $9K on the button with ace-7 off-suit. He was known as by Ben Lee within the small blind with 8-5 suited, then by Eric Persson with ace-jack off-suit, and Keating with king-2 suited.

The flop – the ten and 6 of spades and the 5 of diamonds – was checked to Handz, who continued for $25K right into a pot of $37.2K. Keating, one spade wanting a king-high flush, was the one caller.

After Handz guess $70K on the 4 of diamonds flip, Keating check-called and the pair went heads-up with $227K within the pot. At this level, Keating had a 36% likelihood of profitable to Handz’s 64%. The river gave Keating his flush with a 7 of spades.
Keating guess into Handz with $155K. Handz raised to $464K, forcing Keating all-in if he wished to proceed. Keating took two minutes to resolve whether or not to make the decision.
Keating mentioned that after betting the river, he thought it might be fascinating if Handz shoved.
“Then when he did, I used to be like, ‘OK effectively, possibly I ought to have thought that out additional,’” he mentioned.
A Hand for the Hand
Following the hand, fellow poker professionals took to Twitter to commend Keating.
“@Mister_Keating legend,” tweeted Antonio Lievano. “Report pot on @HCLPokerShow! Congrats!”
Many poker gamers are actually going to have second ideas earlier than making that bare ace-bluff shove,” added Andy Stacks.
Keating, although, seems to be his personal worst critic.
“It felt all proper, I don’t know,” Keating informed Hustler On line casino Reside. “I had the king-high flush. I’m not going to behave like I considered some good considering. I simply known as.”

Source link

Fancy Keeping Up To Date

With All Our Latest Updates

Get Notified

No Deposit Network Logo